Full-time, Monday through Friday, float (all three shifts). In personal care neighborhood for individuals with dementia.
Administrates nursing care to residents under direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse. Performs a variety of direct and indirect resident care and duties.
• $6,000 Sign-on bonus – with 2 years experience or more
• $5,000 Sign-on bonus – less than 2 years experience
• Pay for experience
• Paid medical, vision, FSA and dental insurance
• 403B Plan
• Employee assistance program
• Long term disability
Employment at St. Paul’s Senior Living Community gives you a purpose to be proud of. Use your strengths to provide safety and care for our residents and offer peace of mind to family and loved ones. Our team members develop meaningful relationships with our residents that create life worth living!
• Flexible work schedule to fit YOUR needs
• $3000 Sign on Bonus
• Pay for experience up to a 10 year rate
• More than 2 weeks PTO in the first year of employment
• Between .75 - $1.25 additional pay for afternoon and midnight shifts
Provides a variety of Food and Nutrition Department functions as needed (at The Ridgewood assisted living residence) including dietary aide and cleaning to insure safe and sanitary meals are prepared for residents and staff while promoting a cooperative relationship with other all facility personnel.
Part-time (6 a.m. - 10 a.m.), 20 hours a week, every other weekend
Care partners provide hands on non-medical in home care assistance in Greenville part-time night shift.
Primarily day/early afternoon shifts – 29 hours/week
Clean and service building areas, according to established procedures. Move furniture, equipment and supplies in and around facility departments; and perform a variety of environmental service duties to maintain the facility in a neat, orderly and sanitary condition.