Join Our Team
Help enhance the quality of life for our residents by working or volunteering at St. Paul's.
NEW! — Increased Pay Rates
- $3.00 Afternoon Shift differential
- $1.25 Midnight Shift differential
- $2.00 per hour holiday differential
- $2.00 per hour weekend differential
- STAR attendance bonus
- Referral bonus
- CNA Sign on bonus $3,000
- LPN Sign on bonus $5,000 - $6,000
Become an Employee
Staff members are part of the St. Paul’s family and we are a premier employer for Northern Mercer County. Currently, more than 500 individuals are employed by St. Paul’s using their education and work experience in a variety of departments including:
- Personal Care
- Home Care Services
- Environmental Services
- Dining Services
- Maintenance and Grounds
- Social Services
- Human Resources and Medical Records
All staff has the opportunity to positively affect the lives of those who live at St. Paul’s. Staff members often claim that working at St. Paul’s is a “calling.”
Staff appreciates the excellent wage and benefits packages, PTO, work environment, administrative support, resources needed to do their jobs, and the opportunity to make a difference in the workplace and in the lives of others.
Employment Application Options
- Online Application — Form is located after the job description you are applying for.
- Apply in Person — 339 East Jamestown Road, Greenville, PA 16125. -EOE-
Receive Job Opening Notifications
Get notified any time there is a job opening at St. Paul’s.
Become a Volunteer
Many people, have graciously given their time and talents to St. Paul's. Although St. Paul's employs full and part-time activity staff members, it would be impossible to provide the quality and quantity of activities, programs, and special events without volunteers.