Personal Care and Independent Living in The Heritage
Take a Virtual Tour of The Heritage
Aging-in-Place Private Apartments
The Heritage is an exciting, vibrant community combining the freedom of independent living with as-needed supportive personal care services. This flexibility makes The Heritage one of the most desirable communities for aging-in-place.
The Heritage offers independent living with enhanced services, personal care services, respite care, and specialized care for individuals with dementia.
Independent living with enhanced services includes dining and housekeeping as well as opportunities for social, recreational and spiritual gatherings.
Personal care services include enhanced services plus assistance with activities of daily living such as dressing, grooming, bathing/showering, incontinence, mobility and medication assistance. Residents needing personal care services have access to experienced personal care attendants, nurses, and other health care workers.
Respite care and accommodations are available for an individual whose caregiver is away from home or needs temporary care. Respite services include a furnished apartment and all personal care services
Specialized care for individuals with dementia or other related conditions includes accommodations in one of two secured neighborhood, Jones Serenity Circle & Jones Serenity Lane, and support of specially-trained staff providing assistance with activities of daily living and memory care.
Residents enjoy the privacy of their own apartment while having plenty of common areas to visit throughout the building. Gathering spaces include a large room for special events, beautiful dining rooms with some of the best views on campus, lounges and a bistro
Apartment Types for Independent Living and Personal Care
- Muntz Apartments — 300 sqft
- Walker Apartments — 345 sqft
- Seibert Apartments — 445 sqft
- Porter Apartments — 473 sqft
Apartment Types for Jones Serenity Circle and Jones Serenity Lane
Jones Serenity Circle
- The Eastlick — comes with a private bathroom
- The Millen — comes with a private bathroom with a shower
Jones Serenity Lane
- The Johnston — comes with a private bathroom with a shower
- The Westlake — comes with a private bathroom with a shower
Every apartment has the following amenities:
- Private apartments in a variety of styles
- An individual service plan for residents needing assistance
- Specialized care for individuals with dementia
- Access to a higher level of care for short term or long term services
- Dining services
- Utility services including electric, water, sewer and trash
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Personal emergency call system
- A kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave and sink
- Central laundry facilities
- Social and recreational opportunities
- Spiritual care
- Maintenance services
- Opportunities for volunteering
- A variety of social, recreational, and spiritual opportunities are also available as well as opportunities to pursue personal interests.
- Personal care services are private pay and can sometimes be covered under long term care policies.
- Veteran’s benefits also cover some costs for individuals who qualify.
For more information or to schedule a tour, we welcome you to give us a call at 724-588-7610.