Memory Care in Jones Serenity Lane
Secure Neighborhoods with Specialized Dementia Care
Our memory care neighborhood is known as Jones Serenity Circle Lane and is located on the fourth floor of The Heritage.
Jones Serenity Lane features 19 private rooms, all of which have private baths.
Beautiful common areas in this neighborhood include a living room, lounge, large dining room, activity room, salon, and a beautiful courtyard affectionately known as "The Garden of Love." This neighborhood is designed to maximize opportunities for residents to explore and enjoy all of the common areas as they'd like while being secure.
Staff in Jones Serenity Circle Lane have been specially trained to offer support for individuals with dementia and other related conditions. Their extra care and attention provide residents and their families peace of mind.
Jones Serenity Lane offers two styles of apartments and additional personalized services. For more information related to apartment and service fees call 724-588-7610.
Jones Serenity Lane
- The Johnston — comes with a private bathroom with a shower
- The Westlake — comes with a private bathroom with a shower
- Personalized care plan for each resident
- Private rooms
- Private bathroom
- Curio to showcase personal memorabilia
- Living room
- An activity room and craft room
- Dining services with snacks available throughout the day
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Specialized activity programs
- Special entertainment
- Memory care services are private pay and can sometimes be partially covered under long term care policies.
- Veteran’s benefits also cover some costs for individuals who qualify.