Independent Living in The Colony
Take a Virtual Tour of The Colony
Independent Living Services
Maintenance-free, independent living
The Colony at St. Paul’s offers independent living services and accommodations in a beautiful countryside neighborhood. As a neighborhood comprised of private apartments and houses, The Colony promotes independent living through several major benefits.
Residents enjoy newly-renovated Estate Homes, Woodland Homes and apartments within The Colony that meet individual specifications and preferences. With modern, open floor plans, two or three-car garages, multiple bedrooms and our signature sunroom, it is easy to call The Colony home.
Residents have peace of mind knowing the entire continuum of care is available should their circumstances change.
Maintenance-free living is the greatest benefit. Residents get to know our maintenance staff and can depend on the timeliness and quality of service.
Another central benefit to living in The Colony is the social aspect of life for our residents. Residents can be as active as they like through a plethora of social, recreational, and volunteer opportunities on and off campus including our outdoor gathering spaces, indoor social rooms, day trips, fitness center and more.
Visitors and prospective residents of The Colony experience an immediate feeling of friendliness and warmth when they visit. We consider our residents as a part of our St. Paul’s family.
- One Bedroom Apartments — 682 sqft
- Two and Three Bedroom Estate Homes — 1360 to 1750 sqft
- Three Bedroom Woodland Homes — 1750 sqft and up
The Colony Amenities
- A private home
- Access to higher levels of care
- An adult community
- Community spaces in the Keifer building including a chapel, library, gym and social room
- Rust Colony Square that features a wood shop, large outdoor pavilion and a full service kitchen
- Philips Lifeline medical alert service
- Mail and package services
- Fax and copy services
- Utility services — water, sewage, trash and recycling
- Activities and special events
- Opportunity for volunteer involvement
- Security and street light protection
- Smoke detectors and fire extinguishers
- WiFi services at The Keifer building