Long-term Health Services in The Villas
Long-term senior living with supportive health services
Take a Virtual Tour of The Villas
The Villas is a long-term senior living residence focused on resident care with supportive health services, licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Health. Many of its residents need everyday care and call The Villas home. However, care in The Villas also includes short stay care in The Meadows for rehabilitation and nursing care.
Long-term care is available for those individuals who require routine nursing support and are unable to live at home. Nursing care must be supervised by a registered nurse and the nursing staff then works closely with the resident’s physician to organize a plan of care. A coordinated effort between nursing, dining services, rehabilitation and life enrichment personnel ensures that each resident is able to maintain the highest level of independence.
The Villas offers an extraordinary homelike setting which includes beautiful furnishings, expansive common areas, and grand views in every direction. The Villas offers abundant living space for dining, activities and events, and socializing. A neighborhood model of care ensures nursing staff are nearby and readily available for every resident.
The neighborhoods feature smaller areas where residents reside in private or shared private rooms, dining rooms, great rooms, kitchenettes, porches and patios. Outside of the neighborhood are additional common areas a private dining room, a salon, a fitness center, several outdoor areas and a bistro.
The Villas has established a culture that is much different than most skilled nursing residences. The Villas, guided by The Eden Alternative, provides a homelike and spiritually nurturing environment.
The Villas offers two styles of rooms — private and shared private. For information about the daily fees associated with the services and accommodations in The Villas call 724-588-7610.
- Private or shared private rooms
- Nursing services
- Dining services
- Social and recreational programs
- Spiritual care - Sunday and mid-week services, Bible studies
- Social Services
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Basic nursing supplies
- Durable medical equipment
- Cable television and utilities
- Adaptive computer equipment with internet and email access
Specialized services provided on-site by independent practitioners on a consultant basis are also available and include:
- Occupational, Speech, Physical, and Respiratory Therapy
- Wound Care
- Psychology and Psychiatry
- A resident’s day can be enhanced by a trip to the beauty shop or a special activity in Friendship Commons.
- Whether Sunday services, devotions, Bible study or Chaplain visits, spiritual needs are a vital part of life for many.
- The Fitness Center provides personalized opportunities to improve their ability perform activities of daily living as well as increase overall wellness.
For more information, we welcome you to schedule a tour or give us a call at 724-588-7610.