Community Living at St. Paul’s (Share Care Homes)
An alternative to personal care or a skilled nursing facility for individuals with limited income and financial resources, our Community Living homes offer a comfortable home with space for residents to enjoy each other’s company, visit with family and guests and have their own privacy.
Community Living homes provide support services for up to three residents per home. Resident care is provided through Pennsylvania Community Health Choices for those who qualify. Residents are determined to be nursing home-eligible, but choose to live in a community environment.
The three-bedroom ranch-style homes in the Greenville community are staffed around the clock with personal assistance services provided by St. Paul's Without Walls Care Partners and paid for by PA Community Health Choices.
Residents provide their own bedroom furnishings. The remainder of the home is furnished. Additionally, residents pay an income-based monthly fee that covers room and board expenses.
Care Partner services include:
- Bathing, showering, bathroom assistance
- Dressing and grooming
- Mobility assistance and exercise
- Medication reminders and assistance
- Assistance with meal preparation
- Accompaniment to appointments
- Transportation for shopping and social outings
- Life Enrichment activities in the home and in the community