Licensed Practical Nurse (full-time)Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email
- Every other weekend
- $2.00 per hour weekend differential
- $2.00 per hour holiday differential
Administrates nursing care to residents under direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse. Performs a variety of direct and indirect resident care and duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of resident care
- Records and reports all adverse
symptoms, reactions, treatments and changes in the residents condition to supervisor.
- Accurately, clearly and concisely records all pertinent information on resident records.
- Demonstrates competence in Achieve
Electronic Medical Recordsand Automatic medication dispensing machine.
- Takes and records vital signs.
- Participates in development of resident care plan
- Keeps resident/family informed of changes in condition, plan of care, treatments or medications.
- Makes rounds with the physician providing information regarding resident status and needs
- Assists the supervisor or physician with examination, treatment, special tests or procedures.
- Prepares and administers medications and treatments
- Assists with or provides for care, comfort and well being of the resident
- Assigns and directs care of resident to Nurse Aide
- Provides for resident safety including answering call bells
- Completes /maintains required paperwork is
- Participates in/conducts shift reports
- Maintains/orders supplies necessary for providing resident care including reordering of medications
- Cleans and restocks medication carts and medication room
- Assists with orientation of other LPN's and Nurse Aides.
Non-essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains an attractive and comfortable environment for resident.
Works in a clean, well heated, air conditioned, lighted and ventilated building. Prolonged walking and standing. Exposed to
Must be a graduate from an
Functional supervision of the Nurse Aides.
Under the direct supervision of Neighborhood Managers, RN Supervisor, Director of Nursing, and Assistant Director of Nursing.
Licensed Practical Nurse Job Description
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions by St. Paul’s will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. St. Paul’s is committed to the policy that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information and testing, medical leave, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, veteran status or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
No question on this application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. This application will be given every consideration; however its receipt does not imply that the applicant will be employed.
Fill out the online application below or
Fields marked with are required.