Care Partner (Without Walls)Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email
To provide companionship, light housekeeping services and personal care to individual clients of St. Paul’s Without Walls in the client’s home. The client’s home may be either on St. Paul’s campus or off-campus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Arrive at each assignment on time and complete the tasks outlined in the plan of care developed for each client.
- Communicate with your supervisor on a regular basis regarding the effectiveness of the services being provided for a client and the relationship between you and the client.
- To follow a plan of care developed for the client by St. Paul’s Without Walls.
- To communicate to your supervisor any changes or concerns regarding a client’s health and/or the appropriateness of services being delivered.
- To use good judgment in decision-making and to always respect confidential matters relating to a client.
- To positively represent St. Paul’s Without Walls through attitude, appearance, work manner, timeliness and relationship with each customer.
- Confidentiality Crucial.
Non-essential Duties and Responsibilities
All other duties as needed within scope of services.
Client’s homes and the offices of St. Paul’s Without Walls.
High School Diploma or GED preferred. A valid driver’s license and motor vehicle drivers license history clearance. The candidate should have a strong commitment to quality care and service and sensitivity to the needs and concerns of the older adult. Must be able to perform the essential functions of the position without posing a direct threat of harm to themselves, others, or property. Must adhere to St. Paul’s personnel policies and practices including, but not limited to, the attendance requirements.
Report to Director St. Paul’s Without Walls.
Complete Care Partner Job Description
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions by St. Paul’s will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. St. Paul’s is committed to the policy that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information and testing, medical leave, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, veteran status or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
No question on this application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. This application will be given every consideration; however its receipt does not imply that the applicant will be employed.
Fill out the online application below or download a PDF.
Fields marked with are required.