Aging-In-Place Private Apartments
This community offers a unique aging-in-place residence combining private apartments and personal care services when needed. Residents are able to stay in their apartments and add services as their needs change.
The residence is one-story, making it convenient for residents to enjoy common gathering areas. These areas include a beautiful dining room, a fireside lounge, Harmony Hall social room and a variety of outdoor spaces.
Residents can also enjoy a very active social environment at The Ridgewood by participating in a wide variety of social, recreational and spiritual programs. Cooking, games, exercise classes and special meals are among the regularly held activities. Regular trips to many community events and area businesses for shopping and banking are also planned.
Three Apartment Types
- Standard One-Bedroom Apartment — 340 sqft
- Standard One-Bedroom Apartment — 351 sqft
- Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment — 417 sqft
- Dining, housekeeping and maintenance services
- Select transportation
- A variety of special events and activities
- Social room with a full kitchen for family gatherings
- Bible studies and Sunday services
- Specialized computer equipment with access to the internet and email
- Private apartments feature a living room, bedroom, and a full bathroom with a shower
- Kitchenette with a refrigerator and microwave
- Wall-to-wall carpeting in the living room and bedroom
- Window blinds
- Heating and air conditioning individually controlled
- Individual emergency call system
- Whirlpool spa
- Beautiful outdoor spaces with walkways, a pond, a patio and a courtyard