Overnight Christmas Trip to Michigan
Wednesday, May 31Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email
Saturday, Dec. 14
- Board a deluxe Anderson coach at The Keifer Building parking lot in Greenville, Pa. at 9:15 a.m.
- First stop: lunch in Cleveland followed by Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol at Playhouse Square.
- Arrive at Greenfield Village, Michigan approximately 6:30 p.m. (2 1/2 hours to explore the sites.)
- Check-in: Best Western Greenfield Inn approximately 9:15 p.m.
Sunday, Dec. 15
- Enjoy a full breakfast buffet at the hotel. Bus departs hotel at 8:45 a.m.
- Quick shopping stop at Frankenmuth's River Place Shops.
- Experience Bronner's CHRISTmas Wonderland (1 1/2 hours to explore)
- Lunch at The Bavarian Inn
- Toledo Zoo Christmas Light Display (1 1/2 hours to explore)
- Depart zoo approximately 7:45 p.m. and arrive back in Greenville approximately 11:30 p.m.
Cost: $245/double, $287/single
Includes: transportation, hotel, theatre ticket, Greenfield Village admission, Toledo Zoo admission, lunch at the Bavarian Inn and breakfast buffet at Best Western Greenfield Inn.
Contact Mariah Corson to reserve your seat — email@example.com or 724-589-4667.
Payment due in full by Monday, Nov. 18.Make checks payable to St. Paul's.
Download full page flyer below.